Please review the following User Agreement carefully before using our website.
If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this agreement, do not click on «Agree» button, once the button is clicked you are bound by the terms of this agreement regardless of whether or not you register for or purchase the service. The terms and conditions of this agreement are subject to change by the Service at any time, effective upon notice to you, which notice shall be deemed to have been provided upon our posting of the current version of this agreement on the website/ upon our updating the application with the current version of this agreement.
1.1. This Service is operated and maintained by mmsply.art.
1.2. These terms and conditions govern the use of the site and the app MamasPlay – Casual Locals (“the Service”).
1.3. Please read these terms and conditions carefully. Since the Service is designed to provide reliable services, and is intended to be fun for everyone, the Service requires its users to comply with certain rules. Your use of the Service signifies your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1.4. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, please do not use this Service.
1.5. The Service reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time. Messages about such changes will be posted on this page. Your use of this Service signifies your acceptance of all changes and amendments to these terms and conditions, therefore it is advisable to periodically check this page
1.6. If you do not follow the rules for using the Service set forth in these terms or conditions or published elsewhere on this Service, you may be denied access to the Service without prior notice.
2. Age restriction
Children under 18 years of age are not allowed to use our website and our services are not targeted at children under the age of 18. In accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, any personal data we receive from users we believe to be aged 18 or under will be removed from our database.
3. Your use of the Service
3.1. All materials on the Service are the property of Service or its licensors. You may receive and display content from the Service on a computer screen, print individual pages on paper (but not photocopy them), and store those pages electronically on disk (but not on any server or other storage device connected to the network) for your personal, non-commercial use. You may not, under any circumstances, use materials from the Service for commercial or other purposes, and other unauthorized use by publishing, relaying, distributing, performing, caching or by other means is prohibited.
3.2. You cannot authorize other users to use the Service, and you are responsible for your own use of the Service. You agree not to use any obscene, indecent or offensive language, not to post any material on the Service that is false, defamatory, offensive, or hateful. Also, you may not post on the Service any materials in an encrypted form containing spam or unauthorized advertising messages, materials that are interference with someone’s privacy, encouraging behavior punishable by criminal or civil law or otherwise violating any local, state or international laws and provisions. You agree to use the Service only for lawful purposes and you acknowledge that failure to comply with this clause may result in civil, administrative and criminal liability.
3.3. Apart from connecting to the Service servers via HTTP requests using a web browser, you must not attempt to access the Service servers through any other means, including but not limited to using passwords of the administrator or under the guise of the Administrator while using the Service or in another way.
3.4. You are responsible for the fact that any material that you submit on the Service, including but not limited to texts, photographs and audio recordings, does not violate copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets or any other personal or property the rights of any third party.
3.5. You agree not to violate, modify or interfere with the operation of the Service or related software, hardware and servers in any way. In addition, you agree not to change, not manipulate any information or materials posted on the Service or related to it.
3.6. You acknowledge that the Service does not review or necessarily endorse the content of all sites linked from this Service, and is not responsible for the content or actions of any other sites that this Service links to. Access to any other service or site from this Service is at your own risk.
4. Additional rules
4.1. You acknowledge that your use of the Service is at your own risk. The site is used on an “as is” basis and within the limits permitted by applicable law. The Service and its affiliates hereby disclaim any and all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, guarantees of accuracy, reliability, observance of rights, merchantability, non-infringement of rights, fitness for a particular purpose or any other guarantees and conditions, orally, in writing or in electronic form, including, but not limited to, the accuracy and reliability of any information contained on or provided by the server.
4.2. The Service and its affiliates do not represent and do not guarantee uninterrupted access to the Service, as well as the absence of failures, errors, deficiencies or loss of transmitted information, and the impossibility of virus infection when using the service.
4.3. The Service and its affiliates are not liable to you or any third parties for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive damages arising from your access or inability to access the Service, including liability for viruses that could be obtained during the use of the Service, or information and materials of the Service, regardless of the type of claim or the nature of the claim, even if there was no warning about the possibility of such losses.
5. User Conduct
The following is a partial list of the kind of Content that is prohibited in the Service. Any content that you submit to the Service shall be non-objectionable. The Service reserves the right to remove any content, as well as takes steps to prevent, remove, or otherwise limit objectionable content and users that submit it. There is no tolerance for any objectionable content, and all objectionable content will be removed. You may not post, upload, display or otherwise make available Content that:
- promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- advocates harassment or intimidation of another person;
- requests money from, or is intended to otherwise defraud, other users of the Service;
- involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming" (or "spimming", "phishing", "trolling" or similar activities);
- promotes information that is false or misleading, or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is defamatory, libelous or otherwise objectionable;
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated images, audio or video, or links to pirated images, audio or video files;
- contains video, audio photographs, or images of another person without his or her permission (or in the case of a minor, the minor's legal guardian);
- contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or other illegal manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons or drugs, violating someone's privacy, or providing, disseminating or creating computer viruses;
- contains viruses, time bombs, trojan horses, cancelbots, worms or other harmful, or disruptive codes, components or devices;
- impersonates, or otherwise misrepresents affiliation, connection or association with, any person or entity;
- provides information or data you do not have a right to make available under law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information);
- disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to "scroll" faster than other users are able to type, or otherwise negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real time exchanges;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users or disseminates another person's personal information without his or her permission; and
- publicizes or promotes commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes.
- is offensive, insensitive, upsetting, intended to disgust, or in exceptionally poor taste. Examples of such content include:
1. Defamatory or mean-spirited content, including references or commentary about religion, race, sexual orientation, gender, or other targeted groups, particularly if the app is likely to place a targeted individual or group in harm's way. Professional political satirists and humorists are generally exempt from this requirement.
2. Realistic portrayals of people or animals being killed, maimed, tortured, or abused, or content that encourages violence. "Enemies" within the context of a game cannot solely target a specific race, culture, real government, corporation, or any other real entity.
3. Depictions that encourage illegal or reckless use of weapons and dangerous objects, or facilitate the purchase of firearms.
4. Overtly sexual or pornographic material, defined by Webster's Dictionary as "explicit descriptions or displays of sexual organs or activities intended to stimulate erotic rather than aesthetic or emotional feelings."
5. Inflammatory religious commentary or inaccurate or misleading quotations of religious texts.
6. False information and features, including inaccurate device data or trick/joke functionality, such as fake location trackers. Stating that the app is "for entertainment purposes" won't overcome this guideline. Apps that enable anonymous or prank phone calls or SMS/MMS messaging will be rejected.
Your use of the Service, including all Content you post through the Service, must comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
Report and Block Users
We ask all users to be polite, tolerant to each other. If someone is breaking the rules above you are welcomed to report such users.
If for any reason you don’t want to communicate with some Users you can block them and they will be take off your search results forever.
Our contacts: firstname.lastname@example.org